- Fruits: Avocado, pawpaw, banana, litchi, date palms
- Nuts: Macadamia, pecan, hazelnut, almond
- Ornamental Leafy Trees: Indigenous and exotic foliar trees
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, lettuce, rocket, cabbage, broccoli
- Pod and Seed Vegetables: Beans, green mielies
- Bulb and Root Vegetables: Potato, onion, garlic, carrot, sweet potato.
Vine Fruits, Berries & Shrubs:
- Vines: Table, wine & raisin grapes.
- Berries: Gooseberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
Pastures, Lucerne: Mixed pastures for dairy, beef, sheep, goats, horses, game, chickens.
Grains & Legumes: Soya, teff, wheat, maize, oats, barley, sorghum.
Cover crops and green manures: Soil regeneration, and conditioning.
Sugar Cane: Supplementary foliar feed or soil drench through centre pivot
Nurseries & Growing Systems:
Feed leafy green and tropical shrubs, ferns, palms, ground covers, leafy vegetables in containers.
Planting: Drench or foliar feed on growing mediums and potting mixes for indigenous plants like rooibos, fynbos, proteas, and macadamia that are phosphate sensitive.
Feed lawns, leafy green tropical shrubs, ferns, palms, cycads, ground covers, creepers, and leafy vegetables in containers.
Herbs: Apply as a foliar spray or drench for Nitrogen supplementation when required for vegetative growth.
- Essential Oils & Cosmetics: Rose geranium, rosemary, lavender, basil, oreganum.
- Culinary: Bay leaves, spring onions, shallots, rocket, parsley, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, verbena, rooibos, black tea, honeybush.
- Medicinal: Cannabis, echinacea, buchu, traditional herbal medicines.