- Fruits: Avocado, pawpaw, banana, litchi, date palms
- Nuts: Macadamia, pecan, hazelnut, almond
- Ornamental Leafy Trees: Indigenous and exotic foliar trees
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, lettuce, rocket, cabbage, broccoli
- Pod and Seed Vegetables: Beans, green mielies
- Bulb and Root Vegetables: Potato, onion, garlic, carrot, sweet potato.
Vine Fruits, Berries & Shrubs:
- Vines: Table, wine & raisin grapes.
- Berries: Gooseberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
Pastures, Lucerne: Mixed pastures for dairy, beef, sheep, goats, horses, game, chickens.
Grains & Legumes: Soya, teff, wheat, maize, oats, barley, sorghum.
Cover crops and green manures: Soil regeneration, and conditioning.
Sugar Cane: Top dressing
Nurseries & Growing Systems:
Feed leafy green and tropical shrubs, ferns, palms, ground covers, leafy vegetables in containers.
Planting: Mix into growing mediums and potting mixes for indigenous plants like rooibos, fynbos, proteas, and macadamia that are phosphate sensitive.
Feed lawns, leafy green tropical shrubs, ferns, palms, cycads, ground covers, creepers, and leafy vegetables in containers.
- Essential Oils & Cosmetics: Rose geranium, rosemary, lavender, basil, oreganum.
- Culinary: Bay leaves, spring onions, shallots, rocket, parsley, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, verbena, rooibos, black tea, honeybush.
- Medicinal: Cannabis, echinacea, buchu, traditional herbal medicines