- Fruits: Avocado, pawpaw, banana, litchi, date palms
- Nuts: Macadamia, pecan, hazelnut, almond
- Ornamental Leafy Trees: Indigenous and exotic foliar trees
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, lettuce, rocket, cabbage, broccoli
- Pod and Seed Vegetables: Beans, green mielies.
- Bulb and Root Vegetables: Potato, onion, garlic, carrot, sweet potato.
Vine Fruits, Berries & Shrubs: Apply only when extra Nitrogen is required as per analysis.
- Vines: Table, wine & raisin grapes.
- Berries: Gooseberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
Pastures, Lucerne: Apply when extra Nitrogen is required with seeding for mixed pastures for dairy, beef, sheep, goats, horses, game, chickens.
Grains & Legumes: Teff, wheat, maize, oats, barley, sorghum.
Cover crops and green manures: Soil regeneration, and conditioning.
Sugar Cane: Top dressing
Nurseries & Growing Systems:
Use only if and when Nitrogen is required. For best results we recommend that Nitrogen be supplied in a balanced program with Potassium to strengthen leaf cells.
Use only if or when Nitrogen is required. We recommend that Nitrogen be supplied in a balanced program with especially Potassium to strengthen leaf cells.
Herbs: Only use when Nitrogen is analised to be deficient.
- Essential Oils & Cosmetics: Rose geranium, rosemary, lavender, basil, oreganum.
- Culinary: Bay leaves, spring onions, shallots, rocket, parsley, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, verbena, rooibos, black tea, honeybush.
- Medicinal: Cannabis, echinacea, buchu, traditional herbal medicines.